Your Ultimate Festival Survival Kit
Posted on November 15 2018
Festival season is well and truely underway! Get ready for music, dancing, glitter, docs and day drinking. I asked our Wagga store manager Nik what's in her festival survival kit, so whether your just going for the day, the night or camping for three, this kit will get you through and make sure you have the time of your life. Here's Nik festival essentials...
Go-to outfit deets...
Nik's no. 1 tip: be comfortable! You want to be able to enjoy yourself.
- Cute but comfy crop that will give you the room to move
- Mini denim skirt or shorts that has the room for you to sit down when you need a bit of a break
- Sneakers that will allow you to dance all day and through the night
- Bag big enough to hold all your essentials
What's in the bag you may ask...
- Cheap servo sunnies - if you don't want to risk your favourite sunnies going missing or getting broken just wear a cheap pair for the day
- Powder - for touchups to keep your makeup looking fly all day and night long
- Zip lock bag - keeps your phone safe
- Paw paw - nobody likes dry lips!
- Roll on deodorant - easy to fit in your bag and makes sure you don't smell after all that dancing
- Antibacterial wipes -
- Tissues - are always a must for any bag
- Gum - keeps your breath smelling fresh after sinking all those double blacks
- Hair accessories - hair ties, bobby pins and clips are life savers when you just want to pull your hair back and out of the way towards the end of the festival
- Band-aids - for those blisters from dancing too hard
Have a great weekend,